We specialize in apostille and embassy legalization services in the State of New York and nationwide, for documents intended for foreign use. Foreign Documents Express is a registered service provider with the New York Secretary of State - document attestation, document authentication, New York apostille services, U.S. apostille services, and U.S. certification services.
New York apostille and embassy legalization services:
Most common documents we process are
- New York birth certificates (issued by New York City Department of Health, New York State Department of Health, local registrars, short form birth certificates, long form birth certificates, with or without letters of exemplification)
- New York marriage certificates (issued by NYC Marriage Bureau, NYS Department of Health in Albany, local registrars)
- New York death certificates (issued by New York City Department of Health, New York State Department of Health, with or without letters of exemplification)
- New York divorce judgments (issued by county courts in all counties) and New York divorce certificates issued by NYS Department of Health
- NYS criminal records
- powers of attorney and other personal documents notarized by New York notaries (all counties)
- corporate documents including articles of incorporation, certificates of good standing, bylaws and operating agreements, corporate powers of attorney, recolutions, consents, etc.
Our New York apostille procedures:
We service individuals, corporate and government agencies, offering the guarantee that your documents will be processed by the highest standards, and in a timely, secure and confidential manner. We understand that your documents are valuable, and you want to know they are in safe hands. Read more about our New York apostille procedures.
NYS apostilles for documents from all 62 New York counties:
We authenticate documents from all 62 counties in New York State including the five boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island). The most popular counties we receive documents from are: Kings county (Brooklyn), Bronx county, Queens county, New York county (Manhattan), Nassau County (Long Island), Suffolk County (Long Island), Westchester County, Richmond County (Staten Island). The most popular cities we receive documents from are: New York City, Albany, Syracuse, and Buffalo.