Utah Hague apostille

Do you need a Hague apostille for your Utah document? We provide Apostille and Embassy legalization services in the State of Utah and nationwide, for documents intended for international use.  

If you are traveling overseas, or sending a Utah document for use in a foreign country, you may be required to have the document apostilled or legalized. Hague apostilles have been adopted internationally as a uniform way of verifying documents sent between countries.

What does a Utah apostille look like?

In the State of Utah, as in all U.S. states, an apostille is a separate page attached to the document. It is signed by the Lieutenant Governor (facsimile signature) and has a Great Seal of the State of Utah.

Price, processing time, order form

price 4Utah apostille: $175

USPS Priority mail (within the U.S.): free
More shipping options in the Order Form

Processing time: app. 2 weeks + mail

order form 3Please complete the Order Form and mail it with your original document(s) to

Foreign Documents Express
331 Newman Springs Rd., Bldg. 1
4th Floor, Suite 143
Red Bank, NJ 07701

If you are sending your document(s) from a foreign country, please use FedEx, DHL or TNT, and email the tracking number so that we can watch for your package.

150 1501872 100 money back guarantee circle clipartNo hidden fees.

Our guarantee: If we are unable to get your documents apostilled or legalized, we will issue a 100% refund, we do not keep any service fees.

Utah apostille guidelines:

The following documents qualify for Utah apostilles:

apostille acceptable notarized by a Utah notary public (Recordable documents, such as birth certificates, may not be notarized by a notary public)
apostille acceptable certified copies of birth and death certificates issued by Utah Department of Health
apostille acceptable certified marriage licenses obtained from the County Clerk Offices
apostille acceptable certified copies of divorce records issued by County Clerk Offices
apostille acceptable documents issued by Office of the Lt. Governor

tip 2

Birth and death certificates should be certified copies issued by Vital Records Department.

tip 2Marriage certificates and Single Status letters should be obtained from the County Clerk Offices.

tip 2Divorce decrees must be certified copies issued by a district court where the divorce was filed.

tip 2County/City Police Clearance letters are issued by County and City Police departments. These documents should be notarized by the police department.

tip 2Passport copies. The passport holder does not sign anywhere on the certification. The notary must make the photocopy. Copy certification language is required.

tip 2Corporation documents must be notarized at the Department of Commerce. Certified copies alone are not sufficient for authentication purposes.

tip 2School transcripts and diplomas  should be certified by a school official and notarized by a Utah notary. 

tip 2 Utah High School Completion Diplomas signed by Sydnee Dickson, Ed. D., State Superintendent of Public Instruction are acceptable. No notarization is required.

We obtain apostilles for documents originating from all 29 Utah counties: Beaver | Box Elder | Cache | Carbon | Daggett | Davis | Duchesne | Emery | Garfield | Grand | Iron | Juab | Kane | Millard | Morgan | Piute | Rich | Salt Lake | San Juan | Sanpete | Sevier | Summit | Tooele | Uintah | Utah | Wasatch | Washington | Wayne | Weber

Foreign Documents Express customer reviews

See what our clients say about our apostille services in Foreign Documents Express Google reviews

Foreign Documents Express


331 Newman Springs Rd., Bldg. 1

4th Floor, Suite 143

Red Bank, NJ 07701


Phone: (646) 267-1140

Fax: (800) 905-0421

Email: ForeignDocumentsExpress@gmail.com



Contact us

Your name *
Your email *
You can upload your document(s) here for a FREE evaluation
Browse Files No file chosen
Foreign country of intended use *We do not process documents intended for use in the United States
Your message
0 (Max. 500 Characters)
Fighting spam... ReCaptcha *