Oregon Hague apostille

Do you need a Hague apostille for your Oregon document? We provide Apostille and Embassy legalization services in the State of Oregon and nationwide, for documents intended for international use.  

If you are traveling overseas, or sending an Oregon document for use in a foreign country, you may be required to have the document apostilled or legalized. Hague apostilles have been adopted internationally as a uniform way of verifying documents sent between countries.

What does an Oregon apostille look like?

In the State of Oregon, as in all U.S. states, an apostille is a separate page attached to the document by staples. It is signed by the Secretary of State (facsimile signature) and has the Seal of the Office of the Secretary of State (green). Apostilles in Oregon are issued in English/French/Spanish.

Price, processing time, order form

price 4Oregon apostille: $175

USPS Priority mail (within the U.S.): free
You will find more shipping options in the Order Form

Processing time: app. 2 weeks + mail

order form 3Please complete the Order Form and mail it with your original document(s) to

Foreign Documents Express
331 Newman Springs Rd., Bldg. 1
4th Floor, Suite 143
Red Bank, NJ 07701

If you are sending your document(s) from a foreign country, please use FedEx, DHL or TNT, and email the tracking number so that we can watch for your package.

150 1501872 100 money back guarantee circle clipartNo hidden fees.

Our guarantee: If we are unable to get your documents apostilled or legalized, we will issue a 100% refund, we do not keep any service fees.

Oregon apostille guidelines:

The following documents qualify for Oregon apostilles:

apostille acceptable notarized by Oregon Notary Public
apostille acceptable certified records signed by State Registrar for Vital Records (Oregon Center for Health Statistics) (Old certified copies are ACCEPTABLE) (County issued certified copies of vital records ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!)
apostille acceptable issued by Oregon courts
apostille acceptable documents issued by Oregon Secretary of State

tip 2

If you need birth/death certificate, marriage or dissolution of marriage certificate, etc. authenticated, you should first get a certified copy of the record from the Oregon Center for Health Statistics. A certified copy of a county record is not appropriate. Only the Oregon Center for Health Statistics can issue a valid, current vital record.

tip 2Divorce records must be signed by a circuit clerk or circuit judge.


tip 2School transcripts and diplomas should be certified by a school official and notarized by an Oregon notary.


We obtain apostilles for documents originating from all 36 Oregon counties: Baker | Benton | Clackamas | Clatsop | Columbia | Coos | Crook | Curry | Deschutes | Douglas | Gilliam | Grant | Harney | Hood River | Jackson | Jefferson | Josephine | Klamath | Lake | Lane | Lincoln | Linn | Malheur | Marion | Morrow | Multnomah | Polk | Sherman | Tillamook | Umatilla | Union | Wallowa | Wasco | Washington | Wheeler | Yamhill

Foreign Documents Express customer reviews

See what our clients say about our apostille services in Foreign Documents Express Google reviews

Foreign Documents Express


331 Newman Springs Rd., Bldg. 1

4th Floor, Suite 143

Red Bank, NJ 07701


Phone: (646) 267-1140

Fax: (800) 905-0421

Email: ForeignDocumentsExpress@gmail.com



Contact us

Your name *
Your email *
You can upload your document(s) here for a FREE evaluation
Browse Files No file chosen
Foreign country of intended use *We do not process documents intended for use in the United States
Your message
0 (Max. 500 Characters)
Fighting spam... ReCaptcha *